Lyndon Academy is interested in attracting international students who have a high aptitude for learning and a strong desire to advance themselves into a top-tier college or university. As an AdvancEd accredited school with I-20 student VISA status, we can assist foreign non-immigrant students in achieving their dreams.
Room and board are available for students without guardians in the U.S. We offer students opportunities to live with Host Families within the Lyndon Academy community. Host Families are existing Lyndon families and extensions of Lyndon Academy families that have been screened and checked out by Lyndon Academy.
For assistance, please contact Mrs. Linda Murdock, Head of School, at 770-926-0166.
All foreign non-immigrant students must secure and provide the following in the list below, in addition to receiving a Letter of Acceptance and Enrollment Agreement from Lyndon Academy, in order to process an I-20 Visa with Lyndon Academy. Please refer to the required list below:
1. Official English translation copies of school transcripts of student’s grades.
2. Copy of passport and/or birth certificate.
3. Bank statement/affidavit support of person responsible for fees.
4. Name, address, phone numbers and email of guardian in the U.S. with whom you will be living.
5. Complete foreign address.
6. At least two character reference forms in English.
7. Copy of all current medical/immunization records in English. Record must include all vaccinations from the birth of the student to current year. All vaccinations must be up-to-date as required by the Georgia Department of Health.
8. Student health insurance: International students must have health insurance, and they must provide proof of insurance.
1. $50.00 Lyndon Academy Admission Fee (Non-refundable)
2. $750.00 for each I-20 form issued by Lyndon Academy (Non-refundable)
3. $50.00 for shipping and handling of I-20 (No charge, if picked up)
All applicants applying for the F-1 Visa must also pay the I-901 Fee. This fee is paid to the U.S. Government. It can be paid on-line at www.fmjfee.com. The I-901 fee must be paid and the family must have the receipt for payment before going to the U.S. Consulate for their interview. The student must have a SEVIS I.D. number (found in the upper right hand corner of the I-20) before the fee can be paid. For more information, visit the SEVIS website at http://www.ice.gov/sevis.
Room & Board Fees
Room and board fees are in addition to tuition and I-20 processing fees, and they are set at $18,000.00 per scholastic year or 10 months of schooling.
Note: Payment by credit/debit card is welcome. However, if international cards are used, then a convenience fee of four percent (4%) will be applied to process an international credit card for all tuition and fees. All other credit/debit cards will be assessed a convenience fee of one and half percent (1.5%). If you would prefer to wire funds, please contact Peter Murdock at firstname.lastname@example.org for wire instructions.