Lyndon Academy is an AdvancEd accredited international, nonsectarian, college preparatory private school located in Cherokee County with an extraordinary teaching system that combines proven methods of learning from the most successful schools in the country. At Lyndon, The Future Is Our Priority … we strive to help each child build successful leadership qualities in a child-focused caring community of learners. They are our future, and they deserve every educational experience that we can provide.
As an international, nonsectarian, college preparatory private school our mission is as follows:
- To attract Students whose interests, aptitude and character will enable them to undertake the school’s program with enthusiasm and success.
- To recruit and maintain Faculty who themselves are committed to high standards of academic and personal excellence; who respect and care deeply about young people; and who have the energy, initiative and imagination to keep learning about their disciplines and the process of education.
- To offer a Program of Studies which will provide all students with a strong academic background in language arts, foreign language, math, science, history, health & fitness, technology usage, fine art, and the performing arts. Students will come to value discipline, imagination, order and discovery, and global citizenship.
- To provide our students with Academic and Social Standards and expectations that challenge them to give their best in an accepting and compassionate setting which encourages each person to be an individual.
- To nourish a Close-knit School Community of members who are well-known, supported and guided; a community that is marked by shared enthusiasm for living and learning expressed through caring, respect and courtesy which results in a happy and purposeful environment for all.